Hey friends!👋🏻 I’m doing my (pause for dramatic affect) 2nd blogger award! Before I go any further I nominate YOU to do this award! Just tag me and comment on this post and I will for sure look at it!
So here are the rules:
1.Thank the person who nominate me! That’s easy😜. Thank you SO MUCH Ainsley Beth for nominating me!
2. Tag the post with #awsomebloggeraward
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate at least 5 bloggers
Alright on to the questions!
1. Sunrises or sunsets? Just to make this very clear (you can quote me on this😉) I am NOT a morning person. So it is for sure sunsets.
2. What do you do when your bored? I love to read, I do Bujo stuff sometimes and I also like to play guitar/ uke. Plus like any, teen tv is always fun.
3. What’s your favorite band or artist? Ohhh. Tuffy. I listen to sacred music and Disney music and random violin stuff. I don’t really have a favorite artist.
4. Winter or summer? Summer for sure. Winter is too cold and snowy and cold and also cold. ( did I say it’s too cold?😉)
5. Have you ever gone out of the country? Nope. I would like to, but not yet😊
6. What is your favorite sport? I LOVE soccer! I played it for several years. Volleyball is growing on me and is probably tied with soccer!
7. Biggest pet peeve? Ummm… Idk. (Hold on while I ask my mom) she said my brother 😂.I love my bro though, so that’s not it. I’m not sure what a real answer is tho🤷🏻♀️
8. Do you like Mac and cheese with bbq? I’m not sure I’ve ever had it…
9. What is your favorite art medium? I love sing and play music… my next post might even have something to do with that… (I am working on an original song. Does that sound interesting to you guys?) I also love to bujo.
10. Can you name one new thing you’ll try while stuck in the house? Like I said I have been working on guitar which is new for me.
Sorry I only have 3😬. But YOU ARE ALSO NOMINATED. So I guess that’s technically 4🤷🏻♀️
What is your favorite Bible verse?
If you could go anywhere where would it be?
How many siblings do you have?
What is your favorite food?
What is your least favorite color?
What is your favorite subject in school?
City or country?
Do you have pets? If so what are they?
What do you want to do after you finish school?
Do you wear your hair up or down most of the time? ( I know that one is weird)
Alrighty folks, that’s all! Feel free to answer the questions and have a super day!